We recommend coming in for a routine dental cleaning and exam at least once every six months. During this appointment, our hygienist will thoroughly clean each tooth; this should take about 30 to 45 minutes. Then our dentist will check every tooth and your gums to see if further treatment is needed. These visits can help prevent oral problems or can catch them early on. If a problem is caught early on, it is simpler and more affordable to treat. If it is time for your next teeth cleaning in [city], [state], we encourage you to contact us today.
Besides visiting us for your routine cleaning and exam, you should schedule an appointment with Dr. [doctor_name] if:
- Your teeth are sensitive to hot or cold
- Your gums are puffy and/or they bleed when your brush or floss
- You do not like the appearance of your smile
- You have persistent bad breath or bad taste in your mouth
- You have pain or swelling in your mouth, face, or neck
- You have difficulty chewing or swallowing
- You have a family history of tooth decay or gum disease
- Your mouth is often dry
- You use tobacco products
- Your jaw sometimes pops or is painful when opening or closing
- You have a sore spot in your mouth that is not going away
Call our office to schedule an appointment today. We look forward to seeing you!