Do you grind or clench your teeth at night? Teeth grinding and clenching, also called bruxism, may cause the following symptoms:
- Dull, constant headache
- Sore jaw
- Wearing down of teeth
- Clicking sounds in the jaw joint
To treat bruxism and prevent the resulting symptoms, we are proud to provide night guards for teeth grinding in [city], [state]. Dr. [doctor_name] can make a night guard individually designed for you. Our talented dentist will make an impression of your teeth, and the night guard is then molded over the model. Your custom-fitted night guard will resist tears, be very comfortable, be durable and easy to clean, and will not restrict breathing and speech. Wear this night guard when you sleep to protect your teeth from grinding.
Some care is required to keep your night guard clean and sanitary:
- Rinse before and after each use or brush with a toothbrush and toothpaste
- Clean the night guard with cool, soapy water occasionally
- Keep the night guard in a sturdy container with vents
- Do not leave the night guard in sunlight or in hot water
- Watch for wear and tear
Please contact our office today with any questions and to schedule an appointment!